Got a Question?We're always here to answer your questions. If you don't see your question and answer on the list to the right, give us a call or use the Contact Form and ask us! We want to know what you are thinking.
Contact Little Angels
Questions & Answers
- Question: How many vacation days are allotted per year?
Answer: We offer two weeks of vacation per year at ½ price of your child care rate.
- Question: Do the children have outdoor play time?
Answer: Yes. Weather permitting, the children do go outside every day for gross motor play and free play. Our playground also offers large and small muscle development.
- Question: What are your child care rates?
Answer: The rates vary depending on age. Please see our rate schedule.
- Question: What is the staff to child ratios?
Answer: The ratios depend upon the child’s age. The ratios at Little Angels are as follows: Infants 1:4 Toddlers 1:4 Early Preschool 1:10 Preschool 1:12 School Age 1:18
- Question: Do you supply infants formula, diapers or wipes?
Answer: No. With each child having specific needs, it is in the best interest of the child for the parent to provide their own specific brands.
- Question: What does the enrollment fee include?
Answer: The enrollment fee includes the children’s arts and crafts supplies, music and movement.
- Question: When are child care payments due?
Answer: Payments are due every Friday.
8. Question: Do you take assistance for child care payments?
Answer: Yes. Please see the Department of Human Services to see if you qualify.
9. Question: What are the hours of operation?
Answer: We are open from 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
10. Question: Do you have a food service program?
Answer: We provide a morning and afternoon snack daily. Children pack their own lunches (we are a peanut free environment).
11.Question: Are your staff members CPR and First-aid certified?
Answer: Yes. We require all of our staff member to be CPR and First-aid certified which is above the minimum state requirements.